trnd is Europe's largest provider for Word-of-Mouth and Collaborative Marketing services. Since early 2005, trnd has worked on a marketing revolution that invites consumers to be active participants in the marketing process – with global clients such as Procter & Gamble, Mars, Unilever, Henkel, Nestlé, SCA, Zalando, Samsung, Microsoft, etc. trnd is a swiftly growing and very international company, with 200 people working in offices in Munich, Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Budapest, Prague, Amsterdam, London, and Warsaw. trnd is part of Territory, a Bertelsmann Group company since 2016.
To strengthen our Belgian trnd team, we are looking for a motivated:
Communication & Campaign Management Trainee (French speaking)
This is a 4-6 months traineeship, starting in November, with possible transition to temporary employment.
As a trainee for trnd Benelux, you get the opportunity to work in the exciting world of micro-influencer marketing, together with a team of enthusiastic, international colleagues. You will be the side-kick of our senior campaign manager in Barcelona, and support the rest of the Belgian team based in Amsterdam.
Your main tasks:
- You will be of great help to our project managers (based in Barcelona as well as in Amsterdam) in preparing and executing micro-influencer campaigns for the Belgian market. After a period of onboarding, you are likely to get your own campaign which you will be responsible for.
- You are the central point of contact for our Belgian community: you will write blogposts and newsletters and build up a dialogue with the community by answering their questions and comments.
- You will write weekly reports for our clients to keep them informed about our campaigns.
- You will support us in setting up online measurements and surveys for our community, in order to gather and analyze their opinions.
- You can participate in brainstorms with the team about new campaign concepts.
- A fun traineeship with lots of responsibility in a young, growing and international company.
- International experience: you will be working from Barcelona with the Belgian team, and cooperate with trnd BNL headquarters in Amsterdam!
- The opportunity to work for world-renowned companies.
- Lots of room for your own ideas and creativity.
- Professional supervision.
- Compensation, and the possibility of temporary employment.
- Great coffee.
- You are willing and able to work in Barcelona for several months, starting around November.
- You speak and write French fluently (preferably your mother tongue). Proficiency in English and (Flemish) Dutch is preferred.
- You are studying for a degree in marketing, communication, psychology or social sciences.
- You are a social and emphatic person: you find it easy to cooperate with different parties – from colleagues to clients, from the community to third parties; you can easily switch between them, and adapt your tone of voice.
- You are able to work independently and are proactive.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office – mainly PowerPoint and Excel.
- To you, the glass is always half full!